Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Gone curlin'

In my first post, I told you guys about a random experience I had last semester (working/walking in the Philadelphia Thanksgiving Parade). This semester has just begun and I'm excited to say that I already have another to share with you guys! I let you know in a previous post that I am a Graduate (residential) Advisor in undergraduate housing on campus. Residential advisors in the college houses have fall and spring training before each semester begins. For a social/bonding activity during training this semester, we went CURLING! To my surprise, I had an aaamazing time and really enjoyed the rather simple (yet, difficult) sport. I encourage everyone to try this sport if you ever get the random chance!


SNOW. Yes, it snowed in Philly this past Saturday...and today it was almost 50 degrees. Bipolar much? I took some photos! Share them with you in the next post!

-L

1 comment:

  1. HI Lisa!

    Thank you for your blogs!

    I recently applied to the CMHS program..
    I heard that an interview was required.
    I was hoping you can talk more about what it was like, and maybe what questions they might ask...

    Thank you

    Mark

    ReplyDelete